Thursday 9 April 2020

Just In Case


Just in Case


Just in case we are off line, I'm letting you know now about the possibility of being offline. With the coronavirus, there is a possibility of a lock down until June 27 (the latest news). Also, since the the death of my mother-in-law, the bank had to be notified, which means direct debts are cancelled. With funds getting low, we have no choice of but let the internet go. We pray that something comes forth that will allow us online, but if that should not be the case, it will be after the lock down is over AND the library is open.

I volunteer at the library so, if it's open, there is free internet but that won't be until the end of June at the earliest. Then, I'll be posting regularly as before.

In the meantime I'll keep posting as usual until there is no internet.

God Bless,





No comments:

Post a Comment